Location: Independence, Ohio
Independence Excavating, Inc., a nationally recognized industry leader in challenging site development, demolition, environmental remediation and concrete crushing seeks to fill the position of a Yard Support. Position responsible for organization and maintenance of the North Yard, South Yard, Truck Shop, and Support Shop. Position offers full benefits including healthcare. If you meet the qualifications below please apply:
Yard Support responsible for various functions including, but not limited to:
- Coordinating incoming/outgoing orders and freight to various jobsites and that all supplies needed to accomplish tasks are delivered on time
- Tracking all billable items in and out of shop. (i.e. boxes, attachments, barrier wall, etc.)
- Checking in and tracking the progress of all incoming equipment for damage or service needs
- Oversees seasonal landscape duties including snow plowing and lawn maintenance
- Coordinating minor facility and small tool repairs
- Other duties as assigned
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent is required
- Three years previous related experience is required
- Must have strong organizational skills in order to handle the variety of tasks assigned and to be able to prioritize
- Must develop positive working relationships with vendors
- Must have some basic knowledge of heavy equipment/mechanics in order to know parts and speak intelligently with vendors
- Efficient and safe operation of motor vehicles, front-end loader (950), variable reach fork lift, tow motor, skid steer, mini excavator, power washer and various types of small equipment.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule at times
Along with a competitive wage, we offer a comprehensive and rich benefits package. Interested candidates should submit/fax their resume along with salary history and requirements.
Independence Excavating, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.