Heavy Equipment Shop Foreman
Location: Cheswick, Pennsylvania
A Heavy Equipment Shop Foreman is a working supervisor role, with hands on managing, and is responsible for other various functions including, but not limited:
- Prepares and maintains records and reports
- Line up vendors/dealerships for work when it is appropriate and the need exists
- Will be responsible for making sound repair decisions while understanding factors relating to financials and schedule
- Managing shop mechanics schedules
- Must be able to answer shop mechanics technical questions
- Quality control on repairs / equipment assessment for repairs
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent is required
- Five plus years previous related experience is required
- Experience diagnosing mechanical problems and performing repairs
- Must have strong organizational skills in order to handle the variety of tasks assigned and to be able to prioritize
- Within the last 10 years, five years of experience and/or training in vehicle/construction equipment repair and maintenance shop or any combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive and rich benefits package. Interested candidates should submit their resume along with salary history and requirements.
Independence Excavating, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.