Heavy Equipment Cost Administrator
Location: Cheswick, Pennsylvania
A Heavy Equipment Cost Administrator is responsible for profit & loss statements for heavy equipment & vehicle fleet and various other functions including, but not limited to:
- Collection and entry of equipment hours
- Idle equipment – weekly report and charges
- Manage & generate equipment utilization report and distribute internally
- Track all equipment rented form outside companies and produce summary report
- Produce and distribute monthly asset spreadsheet
- Compile financial information for vehicle replacement analysis
- Monthly equipment hour meter reconciliation & data entry
- Monthly rental sweeper trucks – mileage & fuel logs
- Other duties as assigned
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent is required
- Must facilitate and ensure good communication between various areas of the company (shop, field, office, etc.) and keep all necessary parties aware of objectives, changes, personnel updates, etc.
- Must be able to discuss technical aspects of job effectively
- Must have strong organizational skills in order to handle the variety of tasks
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and data management
- Position functions in the office primarily and the field when necessary
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive and rich benefits package. Interested candidates should submit their resume along with salary history and requirements.
Independence Excavating, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.