Demolition Project Manager
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
A Demolition Project Manager is responsible for preparing estimates, managing a job site from beginning to end, monitoring progress/budget along the way and various functions including, but not limited to:
- Solicit quotes from subcontractors and suppliers
- Prepare rough schedule of project for determining time frame and review estimated productions with superintendents to finalize the bid
- Assemble job cost codes for projects and regularly update
- Monitor production, resource utilization and overall job cost vs. estimated cost to maintain profit margin on projects
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent is required and Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field is preferred
- Eight years previous related experience is required
- Must be familiar with demolition equipment
- Solid working knowledge of engineering theories and practices as it relates to demolition
- Must make constant important decisions about the job itself, various costs, scheduling and planning
- Regularly must make decisions to resolve conflict with people, vendors or physical aspects of job
- Traveling is required about 90% of the time
Along with a competitive wage, we offer a comprehensive and rich benefits package. Interested candidates should submit their resume along with salary history and requirements.
Independence Excavating, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.