Construction Surveyor Rodman
Location: Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia
A Construction Surveyor Rodman is responsible for working with the companies survey department to perform layout at construction sites. Position offers full benefits including healthcare. If you meet the qualifications below, please apply:
A Construction Surveyor Rodman is responsible for various functions including, but not limited to:
- Basic knowledge of GPS, Total Station, and similar equipment
- Construction Stakeout, including hubs, lath, corners, etc
- Perform topography mapping and gather as-built data.
- Takes interest in the work being performed, and looks for advancement of themselves and the company
- Communicate timely and accurately with Survey Manager on a daily basis to establish workload and its associated needs
- Perform manual labor, such as cutting brush for lines, carrying stakes, and or pins and right of way markers.
- Stock survey vehicles with proper amount of supplies
- Care and maintenance of survey equipment
- Function as part of a survey team, and willing to follow detailed instructions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1 year experience
- Possess a positive attitude
- Work must be performed carefully and with great accuracy
- Position typically functions at the jobsite in all-weather elements and over rough terrain
- Lifts or carries over 50 pounds
- Local travel to jobsites required
- Occasional overtime may be necessary during peak times
Along with a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive and rich benefits package. Interested candidates should submit their resume along with salary history and requirements.
Independence Excavating, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.